removing alternator pulley F-225643.06
|Parameter||Original number||Generator number||Generator number||Applicable models|
|OD2||56||0123520010||439298||F-225643.05||KIA Sorento 2.5L|
Our newly designed, manufactured and patented one-way pulley product improves the traditional transmission structure and designs a new transmission system with precise structure and excellent performance, avoids the negative electricity formed during reverse rotation, and reduces noise due to vibration absorbed by elastic parts. According to the positive impact on the performance of accessory drive system (depending on specific application), the advantages of OAP one-way pulley are as follows:
1. Unidirectional transmission capacity, bounce and reversal at the moment of startup do not produce transmission power;
2. The reverse spin difference does not produce reverse current to prevent damage to vehicle electronics and motors;
3. Greatly reduce belt deflection and noise during operation, and reduce noise during idling and gear shifting;
4. Reduce belt vibration and tensioner stroke, and effectively reduce belt tension vibration during operation;
5. Reduce belt tension and improve the service life of generator system and belt;
6. Increase the average speed of the generator in the engine idle phase; reduce the engine fuel consumption by about 10%.
At present, OAP produced by ina in Germany or NTN, NSK and Koyo in Japan has similar advantages over one-way pulley, which is also the performance of two-way (shock absorption) pulley.